Accounting, Auditing, Credit Rating, Income Tax, VAT, and Financial Advisory Service
We have 4 Expert and experienced FCA who are practicing on Accounts and Finance, Auditing, Income Tax and VAT etc. So, our Advisory services are guaranteed the best for the Small, Medium and Large Business organization regarding the following:
01. Accounting and Preparation of Financial Statement for Your Small, Medium or Large Business Organization. We follow the BAS ( Bangladesh Accounting Standards), IAS (International Accounting Standards), and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
02. Auditing of Accounts and Finance and Reporting on our Findings.
03. Tax and VAT Assessment, Preparation, and Return Submission to NBR.
04. Asset Valuation of Your Business for Tax and other legal Purposes.
05. Preparation of Business Profile for submitting to Bank or other Financial Institutions.
06. Credit Rating for Your Business from the Top level Rating Agency.
07. Consultation and Advisory Services for your Business Organization. We also do feasibility study for assessment of a new business.
Fees for all of the above services will vary from business to business, based on over all situation and will be determined after visiting of your business organization. We will send an offer letter including our fees after discussion with you. And start our services after getting the appointment letter from you.
What will we do and how will we do Accounting and Auditing?
01. Maintain daily books of Accounts following the GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting principles); Prepare monthly & yearly financial report; determine break-even point for the different production center.
02. Prepare profit & loss account, Balance Sheet, Inventory Register, Cash book and bank reconciliation statement; Verify all the books of accounts and recommend the procedure of book keeping as per the rules of IAS/BAS standards.
03. Correspondence with Bank regarding Bank Loan, Prepare Business Profile required by and in compliance with Bank; communicate with buyers for export and negotiation purpose if necessary. Recommend to the management for the the transparency of Books of Accounts.
04. Full responsibility to advice transparent Accounting policy and Financial Control; Feasibility study for proposed and future Project with in-depth analysis and Budgeting.
For more information, please contact to
Md Shamsul Arefin, email: [email protected], Mobile# 880 1715 660905
House#…………………., Road#…………………, Dogair Notun Para, Demra, Dhaka.
Profile of Md Shamsul Arefin
The objective is to have a challenging job as an Accounts Manager in the competitive arena of Accounting Sector where is a scope of implementing my critical-financial analytical skills, Computer knowledge, Accounting expertise and experience of multinational working environment (11 years in Kuwait) for developing employer’s organization & focusing to organizational goal, and also intended to contribute the nation as an ethical responsibility by the above knowledge, experience, efficiency and expertise.
- Name: Md Shamsul Arafin
- Father’s Name: (Late) Abdul Bari
- Mother’s Name: (Late) Fatema Begum
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Religion: Islam
- Present Address: House #……., Ground floor, Dogair Notun Para, Demra, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Permanent Address: – Karai Bari, PO. – Jenod Pur, PS.- Nabinagar,Brahman Baria, Bangladesh.
10) Contact Details:
Mobile# 01715-660905, Home# 01792-162120, e-mail: [email protected],e-TIN: 732701392731
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Professional: CA CC Part 1
Chartered Accountancy Course Completed from ICAB, Dhaka under a reputed CA Firm “Ahsan Manzur & Co., Chartered Accountants” – It’s 4 years course of study after Graduation. (Articleship of 3.5 Years after 6 months Preliminary Course of Study in CA Bhaban and successfully passed 2 final Examinations which is considered to be Part-1 Completed). Also, I passed 3 Subjects out of 4 from Part-2.
- Graduation: Graduated from the University of Dhaka – 14 years of Academic Schooling. Arts Graduate.
* HSC: Diploma in Commerce from Dhaka Commercial Institute – 12 years of Academic Schooling.
(A) Have been Working in Nahid Textile Mills as DGM – Accounts and Finance since 01.02.2019 to till todate.
Works done there:
* Maintain daily books of Accounts following the GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting principles); Prepare monthly & yearly financial report; determine break-even point for the different production centre. Installed Tally Accounting Software and work with it to maintain daily expenses and received.
* Prepare profit & loss account, Balance Sheet, Inventory Register, Cash book; prepare bank reconciliation statement; Verify all the books of accounts and recommend the procedure of book keeping as per the rules of IAS/BAS standard.
* Correspondence with Bank regarding Bank Loan, Prepare Business Profile required by bank; communicate with buyers for export and negotiation purpose. Recommend to the management for the the transparency of Books of Accounts.
* Full responsibility of Accounting Dept and Financial Control; Feasibility study for proposed Dyeing Project with in-depth analysis; Budgeting, Audit of Accounts for branch office and Head office following IAS/BAS (International Accounting Stadards/Bangladesh Accounting Standards).
(B ) Worked in Noorani Agro & Food Complex Ltd, (Noorani Group) Dhaka, Bangladesh as General Manager from 15.04.2010 to 07.06.2012.
Works done there:
* Successfully start the factory of Noorani Agro and Food Complex Ltd. (which was closed for a long time) after completion of necessary repairing and maintenance works and Testing procedures; implement all types of physical security; printing all types of Books and registers necessary to maintain Ledger, cash book, inventory and so on; prepare all Papers & documents required to operate an Organization (BSTI, trade mark registration, environmental certificate, PDB connection, TIN, VAT, Trade license, etc).
* Turn the factory in operation, cross the breakeven point within a short time and reach to profit margin before its expected and reasonable period.
* Install & implement Tally Accounting Software. Implement standard accounting policy (GAAP) to ensure weather the Books of Accounts in compliance with BAS & IAS. Calculate production cost and determine sales price each & every time.
* Take responsibility for over all activities of the factory, such as Accounts, production, marketing, procurement, inventory, and technical issues.
* Prepare and analyze Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet; verify and reconcile Stock of Materials and production regularly to ensure if there is any discrepancy; maintain an optimum stock of Materials, production sequence & ratio to ensure the expected quality.
(C) Worked in HH Textile Mills Ltd., Rupgonj, Narayangonj as a Cost Controller from 08.01.2007 to 31.08.2008.
* Find the mechanism to reduce the cost of various sections by utilizing optimum consumption of raw materials.
* Analyze production cost, find the area of cost reduction and recommend to the Management the way of reducing production cost as per my findings.
* Periodic forecasting, Inventory management and suggest the procedure of Recording books of Accounts in compliance with IAS/BAS & GAAP.
(D) Practice as an Audit Officer in Ahsan Manzur & Co. (CA Firm), Chartered Accountants Dhaka, Bangladesh from July, 2003 to December, 2006.
Works done there:
* Audit of Accounts for the various Organization under the Articleship of Audit Firm (Chartered Accountancy Firm Ahsan Manzur & Co.).
* Verify the voucher, invoices, documents and relevant papers required for Audit of Accounts; Prepare financial Statements, Balance Sheet as per IAS/BAS.
* Recommend the management of the organization to maintain the books of accounts as per GAAP and such procedure; Report to the management about my findings or any accounting hole or any abnormality experienced during the time of audit.
Other efficiency and qualification
01. BSIC training center, Uttara, Dhaka – Entrepreneurship development training for 4 weeks.
02. IBBL, Head office, Dilkusha, Dhaka – Entrepreneurship development training for 2 Weeks.
03. BSIC, Sonargaon, Narayangonj – Honey Bee farming and management for 2 Weeks.
04. Computer Basic Training, Kuwait city, Kuwait – MS word, Excel, internet for 4 weeks. Training on Accounting Software Vista GL for 3 days and aware of Tally ERP 9.
01. MS Word, Excel, Internet browsing.
02. Windows, Office Tools, Google analytics, Webmaster tools.
03. Windows 95, 98, 2007, Operating System, Networking, Word press, Software and Hardware installation.